F67C Automatic Multiport Filter Valves
The F67C1 automatic multiport filter valve features a flow rate of 4m³/h. It adopts a planar and corrosion-resistant gasket for opening and closing. The different functions of service, backwash, and fast rinsing can be set easily. The F67C1 is a timer clock type.
- Simple structure and reliable sealing: It adopts hermetic head faces with a high degree of corrosion resistance for opening and closing. It provides Service, Backwash, and Fast Rinse cycles.
- No water passes the valve in rinsing in single tank type
- Manual function: Rinse immediately by pressing “Manual/Return” at any time.
- Long outage indicator: If a power outage lasts longer than 3 days, the time of day indicator “12:12” will flash to remind people to reset the time of day. The other set parameters do not need to be reset. The process will continue to work after power on.
- LED dynamic screen display: The stripe on the dynamic screen flashes to indicate that the control valve is in service; otherwise, it is in the rinsing cycle.
- Buttons lock: If there is no operation of the buttons on the controller after 1 minute, the button lock indicator light comes on to indicate that the buttons are locked. Press and hold the “Up” and “Down” buttons for 5 seconds to unlock. This function can avoid incorrect operation.
- Rinsing frequency: One can set multiple rinsing times, which means several cycles of backwash and fast rinse. It is much better for cleaning the filter materials.
- Remote handling input: This connector can receive external signals, used together with a PLC or computer etc. to control the valve.
- Interlock function: The interlock function allows only one valve to go into the rinse cycle while the other valves are in service. If there are several valves parallel in a system. In multi-step treatment systems such as RO pre-treatment, when several valves are in series, only one valve will rinse to ensure passage of water all the time while different valves are rinsing.